B2B Business development mobile
(Fulltime, 40 uur)
Have you always wanted to start working on something new?
Are you communicative and do you enjoy speaking with customers?
We have an ambitious plan to grow our presence in the B2B smartphone market and that is why we need your help – you will play a key role in our growth plan!
In this new role, you will report to our Benelux General Manager and will be part of our Motorola team. Your main mission is to deliver growth by winning new clients and unleashing the full potential of our key partners.
What will be your tasks once you join our team?
• Generate new business and drive sales together with our Lenovo PC team and Major Operators
• Lead partnership creation with all identified accounts and anticipate future customer needs
• Manage business development pipeline
• Own and manage forecasting and reporting within CRM tool
• Drive revenue, margins and growth
• Control costs, protect/maintain margins in line with corporate objectives
• Manage device sales and support resources directly or indirectly in development of advanced solution selling concepts
• Formulate concrete plans, making sure that the skills of the sales force in the sector are continuously upgraded
• Provide hands-on inspirational leadership to ensure that the business pulls in one direction to achieve targets and goals
What do we expect from you?
• 5+ years sales experience within the technology industry, with exposure to high volume sales
• Understanding of Operators, IT systems, IT industry players and local market
• Knowledge of large-scale relationship management with large corporate businesses
• You know how to formulate, negotiate and close large and complex deals at a high level across multiple industry sectors
• You enjoy working in a complex cross-functional environment – You will be cooperating with “virtual teams” & colleagues of different nationalities
• You can negotiate and influence others – You will be closing deals with customers
• Good communication skills will help you get your job done as well – You will be a business developer
• Fluency in Dutch and English – You will speak English with the internal team every day
Considered a plus but it’s not mandatory
• Knowledge of business customers & the PC industry – an ideal candidate would actually come directly from the smartphone industry, however any IT/electronic products knowledge is a plus
• Worked for an operator or mobile vendor in the B2B business unit
Motorola is the world’s first Mobile handset company and is currently undergoing a full transformation into a disruptive challenger in the B2B segment. Motorola is now a part of Lenovo organization, the No. 1 PC manufacturer worldwide.
Do not hesitate to join us today! We are looking forward to discussing this role with you further!
Any questions? email@example.com
Leave your details and we will contact you as soon as possible
1025 RX Amsterdam
Mario van Lemmen